Friday Reads || 10th February

Well, it's been a week since my last blog post - and that one was written in a hurry - but that's because I had limited computer time and phone-blogging is not my thing. But now I am home and just in time for a Friday Reads!

This weekend I am working and that means a lot of audio-books! I plan to finish The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher. I started it at the end of January the news of her death really hit me quite hard so it's time to know more about this woman!

Other audio-books on my list are I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou, another memoir that I am really looking forward too. And because I usually get into people after reading their memoirs, I also picked up Anna Kendrick's Scrappy Little Nobody. I am not sure I will get to all of them this weekend, but we'll see. If not, you will hear me talking about audio-books next Friday as well.

Also, I'm trying to catch up on my Shakespeare! Can you believe I am behind with almost two plays? But that's because I was travelling and spending time with my family, so reading (especially Shakespeare) took a second place. But I hope to finish Henry VI, part 2 this weekend and read at least half from Henry VI, part 3.

So far these are my plans. I am working this weekend, then going to a dog show - not much time for reading (apart from the hours spent at work, ha ha!), so no physical book on the list - plus, the books that I ordered will get hear late this month which kinda f*cks my TBR.

Anyway, happy reading!

Popular posts from this blog

On Happiness and Other Demons

Present Day Goals