Friday Reads || 3rd February

It's time for my first Friday Reads... posted at 6 am on a Saturday morning. Maybe I could distract your attention by pointing what a good picture my phone took in super low light - the only source of light was the light from my LCD monitor -, pretty neat, am I right?

Okay, now let's talk books - this week was a bit on the super-busy-put-too-much-on-my-plate side, so reading took a second place as I preferred to relax with Grey's Anatomy after my long days (and some audio-books in the last two days of February).

However I could not miss a Friday Reads (although I did) so this weekend I am reading The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket, the 2nd book in A Series of Unfortunate Events.

I am having a stay at home weekend (and a night shift on Sunday), so I will read all of this month's weekend readings for the Shakespeare project and then browse some magazines like World of Animals and National Geographic. Happy reading!

Popular posts from this blog

On Happiness and Other Demons

Present Day Goals