A Better Me

Iceland | Taj Mahal
I am trying to be a better me each day. For the past few weeks I worked a lot on many areas on my life, but now I am also working with a new motto:
One today is worth two tomorrows; what I am to be, I am now becoming. (Benjamin Franklin)
Especially the first part of it - I am only now beginning to realize how important it is. For example, we got back from a wedding that was in a different city and we planned to do some cleaning tomorrow. But why wait? So I took half an hour and did some fast tidying up which will make the cleaning tomorrow easier.

It is a small thing but it matters. The thing is, now that I have a job with a normal schedule I can return to creating a routine and some habits that will help improve myself. It is a work in progress and I do believe that this is a thing I will have to work on quite a lot before I will declare myself content with my progress.

But I am willing to take the time. And most importantly I am learning from others and I let myself be motivated and inspired by them. That is why I cleaned today a bit - someone at the wedding told me that if they have the time they would rather take an hour or so to clean today instead of leaving it for tomorrow and they will go to sleep happy with their work. And it is exactly how I feel right now.

Good night,
// Andreea

Popular posts from this blog

On Happiness and Other Demons

Present Day Goals